Registration desks to collect conference badges will be set up at the:
Participants staying at the Radisson Blu Elizabete hotel will be able to collect their badge at their hotel.
We kindly ask you to collect your badge at your earliest convenience to avoid queuing. Our colleagues at the Conference Registration Desk will be at your disposal from early morning to late evening during the Conference and will be happy to help with any questions or queries you might have.
MEDIA ENTRANCE AND ARRIVAL
Registration desks to collect badges will be set up at the:
– Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel on 11 June from 12:00 until 20:00
– National Library of Latvia on June 12 from 09:30 and June 13 from 09:00
– Media accommodated in the Radisson Blu Elizabete hotel will be able to collect their badge at their hotel on 11 June 12:00-20:00.
Please bring you ID upon receiving your badge.
If your crew is carrying equipment (professional video and photo cameras, etc.):
1) We invite you to arrive early on the 12 June to leave time for setup – at least 40 minutes;
2) You have to proceed with your badge to the Staff Entrance (from Valguma street, see map below). Please be advised that there will be a security check and have your ID ready;
2) Because you will use a different entrance we strongly advise picking up your accreditation badge on June 11 at the conference hospitality desk at Radisson Blu Ridzene.
3) If you haven’t picked your badge on June 11, then you first need came to the registration desk at the main entrance and pick-up your accreditation badge, afterwards proceed to the Staff Entrance mentioned above (from Valguma street, please see map).
Should you encounter any problems with locating the Registration desk or badge pick-up, please call Alise Krauja (+37125152954) and she will be happy to assist you.